https://www.facebook.com/FitMomAmandahttp://instagram.com/fitmomamandahttp://www.youtube.com/user/Amandanoddingshttps://plus.google.com/u/0/109635482394512718098/aboutamandanoddings@me.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

How to Use Beachbody On Demand and How to Get a Free Trial!

Hi! If you purchased a challenge pack from me as your coach, you get a couple awesome freebies right off the bat-- besides me, I mean! You also get access to Beachbody On Demand for 30 days ABSOLUTELY FREE! Because I want you to fully understand how to use it and what is included, I made this awesome, no-makeup post-workout sweaty video for you! In it, I'll show you exactly how to log in, where to go to try it out, and even where to cancel it when your trial is up. Here is the video I made just to explain it all for you!



Happen to come across this video by accident? Don't have a coach that you're currently working with? Don't worry- you can STILL have a free 14-day trial. To sign up for that, simply go here. :)

Already ready to commit? People usually start with a challenge pack, because it includes everything you need to rock this fitness journey: fitness, nutrition, and support! 🙂

It includes those colored portion containers you may have seen me use? They make it super easy to make sure you're getting the right amount of the right foods, but still allow you flexibility in your food choices. It's a great nutrition program, that teaches you portioning and clean eating. It really simplifies things!

It also comes with a month's supply of Shakeology in any flavor, so you get that's awesome nutritional support every morning. I love it because it dramatically improved both my energy and digestion! Im a lifer. 

You'll also get a Shakeology shaker cup to go with it, and your online All-Access pass to Beachbody on Demand. That gets you all the workouts Beachbody has, from P90x to 21 Day Fix to the all-new Shift Shop, for an entire year. Beachbody on Demand is like the Netflix of fitness. I love it! The value is incredible. I've done wrokouts off my tablet at the park while my kids play, and on the beach while I was camping-- even without wifi. Having all of these is extra nice because when you finish your first program and get great results-- which YOU WILL!-- and are ready to progress, you already have all the tools you need. 


UNITED STATES

CANADA

*****
Don't know me? Hi! My name is Amanda Noddings, and I am a busy mother of two who works full time in Nursing. I am also a Star Diamond Beachbody Coach. Through my own journey to lose over 90 pounds and fight depression after the loss of my baby, I have revived my life with a new purpose for helping others and a passion for health and fitness!

To contact me about joining Team Driven, having Free coaching and support, or getting started with a program and achieving your health and fitness goals, fill out this quick contact form and I'll get back to you asap. YES! I want to learn more about coaching on Team Driven!


Check out my like page, www.facebook.com/TeamDrivenFitness for recipes, motivation, and more, and don’t forget to subscribe to me on youtube!

No comments: