https://www.facebook.com/FitMomAmandahttp://instagram.com/fitmomamandahttp://www.youtube.com/user/Amandanoddingshttps://plus.google.com/u/0/109635482394512718098/aboutamandanoddings@me.com

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

An Amazing Piyo Transformation Inside and Out!




Every once and a while, I get a message that rips at my heart strings and fires up my passion for helping others. When an old friend from high school reached out to me in August of 2014, I had one of those moments, and after lots of chatting about what program would suit her needs best, I recommended PiYO to her.

Her journey wasn't 100% smooth. It had many bumps, and she did a lot of work on herself personally aside from her physical body, and she learned to take better care of herself emotionally as well. Last February, she was going through a difficult time, and she text me. I dropped what I was doing and made a date to talk with her, to just be there, to listen. And she fought her way back on track.

Today I want to give the hugest shoutout to an old friend who's made an amazing change in her life, Gwen Hinderleider. She has persevered when things were difficult, and continued on through good days and bad. But ultimately, she decided she wanted to feel better on the inside and that change has been reflected on the outside, too.



I am honored to have been your coach through this journey, Gwen, and I thank you for letting me share this snippet of your journey. Because without darkness, there is no light, and I know although this hasn't been easy, it's been rewarding. You may be a light for someone else who struggles also. I am so so so very proud of you, gorgeous!

Are you ready to make a change? Reach out to me and let's chat about what program would be a good fit for YOU and your needs. Im here to help you any way I can, and help you get started on a path to meet YoUR goals. :) Email me at amandanoddings@me.com any time. As always, love healthy, live happy. Love, Amanda

Star Diamond Coach Amanda Noddings
Www.facebook.com/TeamDrivenFitness
Www.facebook.com/FitMomAmanda

No comments: