https://www.facebook.com/FitMomAmandahttp://instagram.com/fitmomamandahttp://www.youtube.com/user/Amandanoddingshttps://plus.google.com/u/0/109635482394512718098/aboutamandanoddings@me.com

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Solution: Sinless Chocolate Pudding




Its Valentine’s Day, and you’re on a fitness journey to get yourself to a healthier life. So what do you do? Don’t. Eat. Any. Chocolate. Ever. Again.



YOU KNOW I’M NOT SERIOUS, RIGHT!? I would never say such a thing. We all deserve a treat now and then—the key is to not use food to reward yourself, or to link your emotion to food, but that’s a whole ‘nother story for another day. In the meantime, seriously, what do you do while you’re on that journey to enjoy Valentine’s indulgence without sabotaging your hard work and eliminate your progress? Well, you indulge smarter, that’s all.



This amazing Chocolate Shakeology Pudding has only FIVE ingredients, takes only 5 minutes to make, and is to die for. Its easily made Vegan (like I did) simply by making it with Vegan Chocolate Shakeology. And although most of my recipes are Amanda Originals, I can’t take credit for this one (as this was one of the recipes sent to me with my first bag of Shakeology from Beachbody). If you want a dessert you can eat guilt free, whip these ingredients together in a blender. It serves 4, so you can make it up and share it with your kids. Or, to be romantic, you can pour it in one bowl and have a romantic dessert to eat with your sweetheart.



Ok, lets get down to brass tacks. Here’s what you need:
-1 ½ Scoops Chocolate (or Vegan Chocolate) Shakeology
-1 Ripe Avocado
-1 Ripe Banana
-1 c. Unsweetened Almond Milk (or Substitute regular milk if that’s your preference, but it will change the nutritional content)
-1 tsp. Lemon Juice



THAT’S IT! Count ‘em, FIVE ingredients! Blend them up, divide into four portions, and you’re done. You can easily doctor this up with a little mint extract, coconut, or caramel extract, but I’m telling you it’s amazing the way it is. You cannot really taste the banana, but the avocado lends such a rich, smooth texture to this pudding that I love it more than “actual” pudding. I guess I’ve never really been a pudding type of gal- til now.



The most amazing thing in the world is when you can find that magical combination of delicious, easy, and healthy, all in one recipe without sacrificing any of the three. To me, this is one of those recipes. Let me know what you think! Please like, share, +1, subscribe, or message me for more information on living your healthiest life ever, and more tips and recipes like these! Have a gorgeous day! Amanda



Star Diamond Coach Amanda Noddings
Www.facebook.com/TeamDrivenFitness
Www.facebook.com/FitMomAmanda

No comments: