https://www.facebook.com/FitMomAmandahttp://instagram.com/fitmomamandahttp://www.youtube.com/user/Amandanoddingshttps://plus.google.com/u/0/109635482394512718098/aboutamandanoddings@me.com

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

So I arrived at the gorgeous Moon Palace Resort and Spa for my Success Club Trip today. This is a trip I earned for myself and my family from Beachbody for my success this year in coaching others and helping them achieve their goals. I feel beyond blessed, and I want to share with you the exciting breakdown that was day one in Cancun.



I was greeted by amazing treats at checkin, including these delicious little seed/nut/honey bars that I totally smuggled to my room in my backpack and inhaled within like 30 minutes of arriving (it had been a long day and I was starving)!









Then I was checked into my room, given my keys, and took off walking to find my home for the week. The flowers and stunning vegetation was everywhere.



I agreed to meet the bellman at my room in twenty minutes with my bags, and proceeded to get lost wandering amongst the gorgeous grounds looking for my building.


I ate my nut clusters (knew they would come in handy!) and eventually found my room- which I switched at the last minute to a double when I decided to reward a coach on my team with the trip for free also, for her hard work on my team this year! I'm so happy and blessed to do that!


There was a seating area on the porch with wine set up in case you need to relax a minute right away.



A giant marble shower with a rain-head shower feature promised to wash away all the grime of travel.


The dressing area features a double closet with safe, as well as flat irons and blow dryers form the beauty shop, and a unique angles marvel slanted sink (can you tell I'm married to a plumber? I am fascinated).


I came inside to call my family, and talk to my husband and little ones, whom I miss so much. Then to explore beverage options in the room.


I ordered a club sandwich from the 24 hour room service that is included in my stay, and was immediately glad I also packed ziplock baggies, so I can store half of this for later!


Before I got too far into my meal, I fell asleep after the comfort of voices from home on the phone, with Seth Rogan's Pineapple Express playing in the background (in Spanish) to remind me of my husband. I can't wait to see what adventures tomorrow holds! Thanks for sharing this journey with me- day one in the books! Now, for some rest...

Star Diamond Coach Amanda Noddings
Www.facebook.com/TeamDrivenFitness
Www.facebook.com/FitMomAmanda

No comments: